|News & Analysis|
March 18, 2011
1. 19 Most Frequently Provided Ambulatory Surgery Center Services.
2. Congressional Leaders Lobby for Surgery Center Medicare Payments Equal to Hospital Outpatient Department.
3. 6 Ambulatory Surgery Center Reimbursement Trends for 2011.
Written by Caryl Serbin of SourceMedical.
4. ACOs, Improving Profits & Practice Acquisitions Key Issues at the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago). Less than 230 registration spots remain; register today! See below for additional information. If interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 417-2035.5. 5 ASC Traits That Boost Employee Retention.
6. 5 Legal and Partnership Factors That Impact a Surgery Center's Value. 7. ASC Association: Invite Congress to Visit Your Surgery Center Over Easter Recess.
8. How to Contain Surgery Center Staff Salary Costs.
Features insight from Lisa Austin of Pinnacle III
9. Chronic pain management physicians sought for opportunity near Sedona, AZ. Click here for details.10. Modifier 33 "Most Noteworthy" Change in CMS' Outpatient Code Edito
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: NovaMed
, Surgical Care Affiliates
, ASD Management
and Arise Healthcare
|9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and |
ASC Conference (June 9-11; Chicago)
Hear keynote speakers including Legendary NFL Football Player and Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower, and learn practical guidance to boost your ASC's profitability immediately at the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11; Chicago). Less than 230 registration spots remain; register today! Highlights include: 1. 101 sessions and 134 speakers, including 25 CEOs and 30 physician leaders as speakers, focused on immediately useful guidance for orthopedic, spine and pain management surgeons who own ambulatory surgical centers
2. Great keynote speakers including legendary NFL Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower3. Last year's event included 725 attendees and 65 exhibitors4. Register before May 1 and save $100; additional discounts when registering 2 or more attendees, and for ASC Association members and paid Becker's ASC Review subscribers5. Here are just four of the more than 100 sessions:
A. The Future of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery - Why A Spine-Focused ASC is Important - Richard Hynes, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon, Melbourne, FL
B. Coding Tools to Capture, Code and Improve Billings in the High Volume Orthopedic Center - W. Harwood Runner, CEO, Kerlan-Jobe
C. Supply Chain Management - How to Work With Suppliers - Scott McDade, Vice President, Surgery Center Sales McKesson Medical, Jim Ricchini, Marketing Manager, Ambulatory Surgery & Oncology Markets, B. Braun
D. How to Determine When to Go In-Network vs. Out-of-Network - Thomas J. Bombardier, MD, FASC, Principal & Founder, ASCOALearn more about the conference by clicking here.
Register online by clicking here. You can also call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail email@example.com. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.