|News and Analysis|
March 16, 2012
1. 6 Situations Where Out-of-Network Reimbursement for ASCs Still Works.
2. Surgery Center Owner Dr. Alan Moelleken Accuses Cottage Health System of Stifling Competition, Causing $5M in Damages.
3. 5 Strategies for Successful Orthopedic ASCs From ASC Administrator Karen Cannizzaro.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Out-of-Network, Working With & Selling to Hospitals and Much More! 102 great sessions and 134 speakers, including 25 CEOs and 30 physician leaders. Keynote speakers include Lou Holtz, Tucker Carlson & Sam Donaldson. June 14-16, 2012, Chicago. Click here to register.
5. Buffalo ASC in NY Plans to Open New Surgery Center in Cambria.
6. Study: Payment Varies Widely for Common Surgical Procedures.
7. New Clinic for Huron Regional in SD to Include Surgical Center.
8. Free Webinar: Enhanging Revenue for ASCs - Best Practices and Great Ideas. Linda K. Peterson, CEO of Executive Solutions, LLC, discusses ideas to enhance revenue. Tuesday, March 27, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
9. Cleveland Clinic's Marymount Hospital Opens New Ohio Surgery Center in Garfield.
10. Free Webinar: New ASC Turnaround Tactics for 2012 and Beyond: New Best Practices to Increase Revenues and Beat the Competition. Leaders from Regent Surgical Health discuss strategies to improve profitability this year. Thursday, April 5, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health, Amkai Solutions and Regent Surgical Health.