|News and Analysis|
March 14, 2012
1. 8 Characteristics of Highly Successful Surgery Centers.
2. How Hospital Employment Affects Surgery Centers: Q&A With Dr. Joseph Banno of Peoria Day Surgery Center.
3. 6 Strategies to Recruit More Physicians With Reed Martin of Surgical Management Professionals.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Out-of-Network, Working With & Selling to Hospitals and Much More! 102 great sessions and 134 speakers, including 25 CEOs and 30 physician leaders. Keynote speakers include Lou Holtz, Tucker Carlson & Sam Donaldson. June 14-16, 2012, Chicago. Click here to register.
5. Virtua Opens New NJ Surgery Center in Vorhees.
6. 28 Midwest Hospitals Form Virtual Health Network for Accountable Care.
7. Cook Children's Expansion Includes New Texas Surgery Center in Fort Worth.
8. Free Webinar: Enhanging Revenue for ASCs - Best Practices and Great Ideas. Linda K. Peterson, CEO of Executive Solutions, LLC, discusses ideas to enhance revenue. Tuesday, March 27, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
9. TLC Laser Eye Centers to Open Joint Venture ASC With Harvard Eye Associates.
10. 207 Spine Surgeons & Specialists to Know.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Medical Facilities Corporation and Surgical Notes.