|News & Analysis|
March 14, 2011
1. 135 Great ASC Administrators to Know. 2. Study: Rural Hospitals With ASCs Nearby Perform Better.
3. 6 Ways to Prepare for Successful Payor Contract Negotiations.
Features insight from Tom Faith of The C/N Group
4. Best ASC Business Speakers Present at the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago). Less than 270 registration spots remain so reserve your space today! See below for additional information. If interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com or call (800) 417-2035.
5. 8 Observations About Hospital-Physician Joint-Venture Surgery Centers.
Features insight from Tom Yerden of TRY Health Care Solutions
6. Automatic Physician Fee Cut Will Rise to Almost 30% in 2012.
7. 10 Ways to Flourish in a Bad Economy: Advice From a Surgery Center That Survived.
8. Chronic pain management physicians sought for opportunity near Sedona, AZ. Click here for details.
9. The Future is Paperless: 5 Tips on Implementing EHR in an Ambulatory Surgery Center.
10. SourceMedical Launches Revenue Cycle Solutions Business Unit, Announces Organizational Changes.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA
, SourceMedical Revenue Cycle Solutions
, and Arise Healthcare
|9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and |
ASC Conference (June 9-11; Chicago)
Hear keynote speakers including Legendary NFL Football Player and Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower, and learn practical guidance to boost your ASC's profitability immediately at the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11; Chicago). Less than 270 registration spots remain; reserve your spot today! Highlights include: 1. 101 sessions and 134 speakers, including 25 CEOs and 30 physician leaders as speakers, focused on immediately useful guidance for orthopedic, spine and pain management surgeons who own ambulatory surgical centers
2. Great keynote speakers including legendary NFL Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower3. Last year's event included 725 attendees and 65 exhibitors4. Register before May 1 and save $100; additional discounts when registering 2 or more attendees, and for ASC Association members and paid Becker's ASC Review subscribers5. Here are just four of the more than 100 sessions:
A. Operational Best Practices - Sarah Martin, MBA, RN, CASC, Regional Vice President, Operations, Meridian Surgical Partners
B. Coding Tools to Capture, Code and Improve Billings in the High Volume Orthopedic Center - W. Harwood Runner, CEO, Kerlan-Jobe
C. Supply Chain Management - How to Work With Suppliers - Scott McDade, Vice President, Surgery Center Sales McKesson Medical, Jim Ricchini, Marketing Manager, Ambulatory Surgery & Oncology Markets, B. Braun
D. How to Determine When to Go In-Network vs. Out-of-Network - Thomas J. Bombardier, MD, FASC, Principal & Founder, ASCOALearn more about the conference by clicking here.
Register online by clicking here. You can also call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.