|News and Analysis|
March 12, 2012
1. 10 Reasons Physicians Take Cases Out of Surgery Centers.
2. 8 Surgery Centers Recently Planned or Developed by Physician Groups.
3. 4 Steps to Reduce Orthopedic ASC Supply Costs From ASC Administrator Stuart Katz.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Out-of-Network, Working With & Selling to Hospitals and Much More! 102 great sessions and 134 speakers, including 25 CEOs and 30 physician leaders. Keynote speakers include Lou Holtz, Tucker Carlson & Sam Donaldson. June 14-16, 2012, Chicago. Click here to register.
5. Orthopedic Surgery, Neurosurgery Drive High Out-of-Network Bills for NY Patients.
6. Dr. Lisa Alford to Lead Surgery Department at D.C.'s Outpatient Surgery Center at Hadley.
7. OakLeaf Surgical Hospital to Build New WI Surgery Center in Altoona.
8. Free Webinar: ASC Turnaround Tactics for 2012 and Beyond: New Best Practices to Increase Revenues and Beat the Competition. Leaders from Regent Surgical Health discuss strategies to boost profitability in 2012. Thursday, April 5, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
9. Gailey Eye Clinic to Purchase Advanced Eye Surgery & Laser Center in Decatur.
10. Free Webinar: Enhancing Revenue for ASCs - Best Practices and Great Ideas. Linda K. Peterson, CEO of Executive Solutions, LLC, discusses ideas to enhance revenue. Tuesday, March 27, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
How is hospital employment affecting your surgery center? Email Rachel Fields at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your experience.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes, ASCOA and ASD Management.