|News & Analysis|
March 11, 2011
1. 6 Critical Elements for a Successful Turnaround Surgery Center.
Features insight from Brent Lambert, MD, and Luke Lambert of ASCOA
. 2. 7 Strategies to Negotiate In-Network Carve-Outs for Outpatient Spine.
3. Wichita Falls Outpatient Surgical Services Market Leader Settles Over Monopoly, Anti-Competitive Allegations.
4. Best ASC Business Speakers Present at the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago). Less than 270 registration spots remain so reserve your space today! See below for additional information. If interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 417-2035.
5. 7 Common Patient Complaints About Surgery Centers - and How to Prevent Them.
Features insight from Carla Daley Shehata of Regent Surgical Health
6. New Jersey Hospital Set to Open Surgery Center.
7. NorthStar Healthcare Revenues Decline by 63% From Last Year in 'Transitional Quarter'.
8. CVS Caremark Accused of Sharing Private Consumer Information to Promote Medications.
9. Reaping the Benefits of Health IT: Q&A With ONC's Dr. David Blumenthal.
10. 5 Facility Factors That Affect a Surgery Center's Value.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASC Turnaround Group
, Laser Spine Institute
, ASD Management
, and Arise Healthcare
|9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and |
ASC Conference (June 9-11; Chicago)
Hear keynote speakers including Legendary NFL Football Player and Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower, and learn practical guidance to boost your ASC's profitability immediately at the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11; Chicago). Less than 270 registration spots remain; reserve your spot today! Highlights include: 1. 101 sessions and 134 speakers, including 25 CEOs and 30 physician leaders as speakers, focused on immediately useful guidance for orthopedic, spine and pain management surgeons who own ambulatory surgical centers
2. Great keynote speakers including legendary NFL Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower3. Last year's event included 725 attendees and 65 exhibitors4. Register before May 1 and save $100; additional discounts when registering 2 or more attendees, and for ASC Association members and paid Becker's ASC Review subscribers5. Here are just four of the more than 100 sessions:
A. ASC Transactions, Current Market Analysis and Valuations - Greg Koonsman, Senior Partner, VMG Health
B. Infection Control in ASCs - Best Practices and Current Ideas - Cassandra Speier, Senior Vice President of Operations, NovaMed, Inc.
C. Hospital Within A Hospital Joint Venture - Case Study - Dennis Martin, Senior Vice President of Health Systems, Health Inventures, LLC
D. A Step by Step Plan for Selling Your ASC - How to Maximize the Price, Terms and Results and How to Handle the Process - Luke Lambert, CFA, MBA, CASC, CEO, ASCOA, Introduced by Scott Downing, Partner, McGuireWoods LLPLearn more about the conference by clicking here.
Register online by clicking here. You can also call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail email@example.com. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.