|News and Analysis|
March 09, 2012
1. 10 Metrics That Reveal ASC Financial Performance.
2. Administrator Bonnie Brady Leads Newly Opened West Morris Surgery Center in New Jersey.
3. ASC Administrator Connie Casey: 5 Fresh Ideas for Cutting Costs in 2012.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Out-of-Network, Working With & Selling to Hospitals and Much More! 102 great sessions and 134 speakers, including 25 CEOs and 30 physician leaders. Keynote speakers include Lou Holtz, Tucker Carlson & Sam Donaldson. June 14-16, 2012, Chicago. Click here to register.
5. House Bill Would Make Colonoscopy, Polyp Removal Free for Medicare Patients.
6. Iowa Department of Health Vetoes Cataract Surgeries at Fox Eye Laser & Cosmetic Institute.
7. 19 New Surgery Centers Opened or Announced in February.
8. Free Webinar: ASC Turnaround Tactics for 2012 and Beyond: New Best Practices to Increase Revenues and Beat the Competition. Leaders from Regent Surgical Health discuss strategies to boost profitability in 2012. Thursday, April 5, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
9. Development of New MI Surgery Center Included in Duke LifePoint's Proposed Acquisition of Marquette General.
10. Free Webinar: Enhancing Revenue for ASCs - Best Practices and Great Ideas. Linda K. Peterson, CEO of Executive Solutions, LLC, discusses ideas to enhance revenue. Tuesday, March 27, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
How is hospital employment affecting your surgery center? Email Rachel Fields at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your experience.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Provista, Graham, Provation and VMG Health.