|News & Analysis|
March 8, 2012
1. 4 Strategies to Keep Infection Prevention Specialists Ahead of the Curve.
2. Tips for Reducing Hospital Readmissions for Heart Failure Patients. 3. Study: CMS Public Reporting Program Has Little Impact on Mortality Rates.
4. Learn 5 Core Concepts to Reduce Readmissions, the Role of Today's CMO and Key Concepts to Measure and Improve Quality. Register Today for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18, 2012; Hotel Allegro Chicago). Early Registration Discounts End April 1. To learn more or register, .
5. Patient Safety Tool: Safe Surgery Checklist.
6. Patient Safety Tool: Morse Falls Risk Predictor.
7. Upcoming Webinar: Enhancing Your Hospital's OR Performance Through Employed Anesthesia Models (Tues., March 20, 1:15-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register,.
8. Assessing Supply, Financial Needs for Hand Hygiene Programs. 9. Study: Central-Line Infections Reduced With Frequent Communication, Reeducation.
10. Patients Choose High-Value Providers When Given Transparent Cost and Quality Information.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TYRX
, BEMIS Health Care
and Healthmark Industries