|News and Analysis|
March 07, 2012
1. 11 Key Issues Facing Surgery Centers in 2012.
2. How to Turn Around an ASC Through Internal and External Physician Recruitment.
3. One Spine Surgeon's Journey for Profitability: 5 Points on Dr. Anthony Yeung's Success in an ASC.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Out-of-Network, Working With & Selling to Hospitals and Much More! 102 great sessions and 134 speakers, including 25 CEOs and 30 physician leaders. Keynote speakers include Lou Holtz, Tucker Carlson & Sam Donaldson. June 14-16, 2012, Chicago. Click here to register.
5. Dr. Ahmed Kemmou to Open Tuscany Surgical Center in Arizona.
6. Wyoming Medical Center's $40M Expansion to Include Orthopedic and Spine Surgery Center.
7. Baylor to Open Outpatient Facility at Once-Planned Hospital.
8. From the shoulder to the toes, tendons connect many things, but coding for tendon repairs and transfers rarely gets the attention required. Join Paul Cadorette, Director of Education for mdStrategies on Thursday, March 15, 2012 for this one-of-a-kind webinar. Click here to register.
9. CMS Publishes Proposed Rule on Self Disclosure of Overpayments.
10. Free Webinar: Enhancing Revenue for ASCs - Best Practices and Great Ideas. Linda K. Peterson, CEO of Executive Solutions, LLC, discusses ideas to enhance revenue. Tuesday, March 27, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
Becker's ASC Review is accepting nominations for its annual list of "great places to work." Email Rachel Fields at firstname.lastname@example.org with nominations.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Surgical Notes and Provation.