|News & Analysis|
March 7, 2011
1. The Ambulatory Surgery Center Industry: Evolution and Future.
Written by Vivek Taparia of Regent Surgical Health
.2. Rep. Herger Asks HHS to Analyze Medicare Savings in ASCs.
3. 5 Valuation Pitfalls in Surgery Center Operating Agreements.
Written by Jason L. Ruchaber of of HealthCare Appraisers
4. Best ASC Business Speakers Present at the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago). Less than 270 registration spots remain so reserve your space today! See below for additional information. If interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com or call (800) 417-2035.
5. 50 Best Hospitals in America.
6. 5 Former Executives of Tampa's WellCare Health Charged for Medicaid Fraud.
7. USPI Net Revenue Increases 3.5% in Fourth Quarter.
8. 5 Ways to Lower Orthopedic Cost Per Case.
9. Surgical Management Professionals Names Reed Martin as COO.
10. 6 Physician Biases That Keep Workers' Comp Out of Orthopedic ASCs.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: SourceMedical Revenue Cycle Solutions
, and Surgical Notes
|9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and |
ASC Conference (June 9-11; Chicago)
Hear keynote speakers including Legendary NFL Football Player and Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower, and learn practical guidance to boost your ASC's profitability immediately at the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11; Chicago). Less than 270 registration spots remain; reserve your spot today! Highlights include: 1. 101 sessions and 134 speakers, including 25 CEOs and 30 physician leaders as speakers, focused on immediately useful guidance for orthopedic, spine and pain management surgeons who own ambulatory surgical centers
2. Great keynote speakers including legendary NFL Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower3. Last year's event included 725 attendees and 65 exhibitors4. Register before May 1 and save $100; additional discounts when registering 2 or more attendees, and for ASC Association members and paid Becker's ASC Review subscribers5. Here are just four of the more than 100 sessions:
A. The Changing Face of Healthcare Delivery - What to Expect Over the Next Ten Years - Joe Flower, CEO, The Change Project
B. Is There a Place for Orthopedics in ACOs? - Michael Redler, MD, The OSM Clinic
C. Top Traits of ASC Leaders and How to Recognize Them - Greg Zoch, Partner, Kaye-Bassman
D. How to Immediately Improve Your Golf Swing - Aaron Bergman, PGA Golf Pro Learn more about the conference by clicking here.
Register online by clicking here. You can also call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.