|News & Analysis|
March 4, 2011
1. 10 Proven Ways to Cut Surgery Center Costs.
Features insight from Lori Vernon and Stephanie York of Health Inventures
.2. Surgical Care Affiliates Enters Into Development Agreement With New Jersey's Saint Barnabas Health System.
3. 6 Physician Factors That Impact a Surgery Center's Risk.
4. Best ASC Business Speakers Present at the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago). Less than 280 registration spots remain so reserve your space today! See below for additional information. If interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 417-2035.
5. Physician Payments Would Be Revealed Under Bipartisan Bill.
6. 10 Steps to Take a Single-Specialty ASC to a Multi-Specialty ASC.
7. Operator of Connecticut Clinic Pleads Guilty to Illegally Prescribing Painkillers.
8. One Year Since Healthcare Reform: 5 Thoughts From Healthcare Leaders.
9. Management Group's Role in Physician/Hospital Joint Ventures.
Written by Michael McKevitt of Regent Surgical Health
10. AmSurg Reports 11% Increase in Revenues.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASC Turnaround Group
, Laser Spine Institute
, Surgical Care Affiliates
, and Surgical Notes
|9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and |
ASC Conference (June 9-11; Chicago)
Hear keynote speakers including Legendary NFL Football Player and Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower, and learn practical guidance to boost your ASC's profitability immediately at the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11; Chicago). Less than 290 registration spots remain; reserve your spot today! Highlights include: 1. 101 sessions and 134 speakers, including 25 CEOs and 30 physician leaders as speakers, focused on immediately useful guidance for orthopedic, spine and pain management surgeons who own ambulatory surgical centers
2. Great keynote speakers including legendary NFL Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower3. Last year's event included 725 attendees and 65 exhibitors4. Register before May 1 and save $100; additional discounts when registering 2 or more attendees, and for ASC Association members and paid Becker's ASC Review subscribers5. Here are just four of the more than 100 sessions:
A. Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery in ASCs - Greg Poulter, MD, Peak One Surgery Center, and Lisa Austin, RN, CASC, Vice President of Operations, Pinnacle III
B. 10 Statistics Your ASC Should Review Each Day, Week and Month and What to Do About Them - Brian Brown, Regional Vice President, Operations, Meridian Surgical Partners
C. How to Determine When to Go In-Network vs. Out-of-Network - Thomas J. Bombardier, MD, FACS, Principal & Founder, ASCOA
D. ASC and Healthcare Transactions - The Year in Review - Todd J. Mello, ASA, AVA, MBA, Principal & Founder, Healthcare Appraisers Learn more about the conference by clicking here.
Register online by clicking here. You can also call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail email@example.com. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.