|News and Analysis|
March 02, 2012
1. 10 Steps to More Profitable Managed Care Contracts.
2. Cigna to Terminate Contracts With New Jersey One-Room Surgery Centers.
3. The Future of Out-of-Network Reimbursement: 4 Thoughts From Industry Experts.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Out-of-Network, Working With & Selling to Hospitals and Much More! 102 great sessions and 134 speakers, including 25 CEOs and 30 physician leaders. Keynote speakers include Lou Holtz, Tucker Carlson & Sam Donaldson. June 14-16, 2012, Chicago. Click here to register.
5. Virginia Eye Institute to Add Two Practices to Feed Into ASC.
6. Michigan's Holland Eye Surgery and Laser Center Adds Blade-Free Surgery.
7. 16 New Statistics on Surgery Center Case Volume.
8. License for St. James Surgery Center Transferred to Private Equity Firm.
9. Becker's ASC Review is accepting nominations for its annual list of "great ASC administrators to know". Email Rachel Fields at email@example.com with nominations.
10. Free Webinar: Enhancing Revenue for ASCs - Best Practices and Great Ideas. Linda K. Peterson, CEO of Executive Solutions, LLC, discusses ideas to enhance revenue. Tuesday, March 27, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes, Regent Surgical Health and Provation.