|News and Analysis|
Feb. 27, 2012
1. Starting From Scratch: 5 Tips on ASC Development From Manhattan Endoscopy Center.
2. 10 Surgery Centers Recently Planned or Opened by Hospitals.
3. Banner Health Center Plans to Double in Size, Add Outpatient Surgery Center.
4. Last Day to Register for Free Webinar: ASCs - Key Strategic and Business Issues for 2012. Jeff Peo, Jimbo Cross and Donna Greene of ASCOA, and Melissa Szabad of McGuireWoods, discuss opportunities facing surgery centers and the ASC industry in 2012. Moderated by Scott Becker. Wednesday, Feb. 29, 2012, 1:15-2:15 PM CST. Click here to register.
5. New Jersey Proposes Substantial Changes to PIP Regulations.
6. AmSurg Revenue Increases 12% in 2011.
7. 10 Ophthalmologists Recently on the Move.
8. North Carolina Physicians Open $4.1M Piedmont Outpatient Surgery Center.
9. Becker's ASC Review is accepting nominations for its annual list of "great ASC administrators to know". Email Rachel Fields at firstname.lastname@example.org with nominations.
10. Kenai Officials Divided Over Merits of New Ambulatory Surgery Center.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Experior, ASD Management and Surgical Notes.