|News & Analysis|
Feb. 23, 2011
1. Pros and Cons of Surgery Centers Taking on a Hospital Partner.
Features insight from Jon Vick of ASCs Inc.
2. 8 Reimbursement and Business Concepts for Spine.
3. CMS Conditions of Participation for Anesthesia Services in Surgery Centers: Q&A With Hugh Morgan of Somnia Anesthesia Services.
Learn more about Somnia Anesthesia
4. Register today for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago). Features 101 sessions and 134 speakers, including 25 CEOs and 30 physician leaders as speakers, focused on immediately useful guidance for orthopedic, spine and pain management surgeons who own ASCs. See below for additional information. If interested in sponsoring or exhibit at this event, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 417-2035.
5. 4 Critical Steps for a De Novo Pain Management Surgery Center.
6. 12 Tips for ASCs to Survive on a Medicaid-Heavy Caseload. 7. How to Know When to Expand a Surgery Center: Q&A With Dawn Q. McLane of Health Inventures.
Learn more about Health Inventures
.8. CMS Publishes Final Rule on Fraud Prevention and Regulations.
9. Access MediQuip Names Dr. Prakash Patel CEO.
Learn more about Access MediQuip
.10. Surgical Notes Launches Coding Module for the SN Chart Transcription Software.
Learn more about Surgical Notes
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Laser Spine Institute
, ASC Turnaround Group
and Surgical Notes
|9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and |
ASC Conference (June 9-11; Chicago)
Hear keynote speakers including Legendary NFL Football Player and Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower, and learn practical guidance to boost your ASC's profitability immediately at the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11; Chicago). Less than 290 registration spots remain; reserve your spot today! Highlights include: 1. 101 sessions and 134 speakers, including 25 CEOs and 30 physician leaders as speakers, focused on immediately useful guidance for orthopedic, spine and pain management surgeons who own ambulatory surgical centers
2. Great keynote speakers including legendary NFL Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower3. Last year's event included 725 attendees and 65 exhibitors4. Register before May 1 and save $100; additional discounts when registering 2 or more attendees, and for ASC Association members and paid Becker's ASC Review subscribers5. Here are just three of the more than 100 sessions:
Key Ideas for Improving Orthopedic Practice Profits - David Wold, Chief Operating Officer, Illinois Joint & Bone Institute
A Roundtable on Joint Ventures - Allen Fine, Senior Vice President, Chief Strategy and Operations Officer, The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary, and Brandon Frazier, Vice President Development & Acquisitions, ASCOAC.
Reducing Implant Costs - Terry L. Woodbeck, CEO Tulsa Spine and Specialty HospitalD.
Given the Economic Downturn, Why Now is Actually a Great Time to Develop a Facility - John Marasco, AIA, NCARB, Principal & Owner, Marasco & AssociatesLearn more about the conference by clicking here.
Register online by clicking here. You can also call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail email@example.com. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.