|News and Analysis|
Feb. 22, 2012
1. Getting to 18,000 Cases a Year: 8 Steps to Increase and Accomodate Case Volume.
2. Analysts Predict 15% Revenue Increase for AmSurg.
3. Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Receives Approval for $8.6M Surgery Center.
4. Free Webinar: 4 Simple Steps to Improved Supplier Contracting, Negotiations and Costs at Your ASC. Chris Klassen, Vice President Supply Chain, and Andy Davis, Director of Development, S4, discuss savings opportunities, contracting basics and how to analyze total costs. Thursday, Feb. 23, 2012, 1:00-2:00 PM CST. Click here to register.
5. New PA Surgery Center Planned for Erie VA Medical Center.
6. 35 New Statistics on Surgery Center Staff Compensation.
7. Montana's Billings VA Clinic Expansion to Include Surgery Center.
8. Protecting Your Anesthesia Practice from a Patient Privacy Breach.
9. Free Webinar: How an Anesthesia Care Team Model Can Contribute to Clinical Quality Excellence in Your OR. Robert Farrar, MD, JD, FCLM, of Somnia, Brent Sommer, CRNA, of Desert Regional Medical Center, and Frank Schramm, MD, of Providence Regional Medical Center, discuss how an anesthesia model that combines MDs with CRNAs can improve clinical quality. Tues, Feb. 28, 2012, 1:15-2:15 PM CST. Click here to register.
10. Dr. Kevin Petersen to Perform Free Surgery at Nevada's Medical District Surgery Center.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes, ASCOA and ProVation.