|News and Analysis|
Feb. 20, 2012
1. 4 Ways to Boost Surgery Center Profitability in 2012.
2. New MN Pain Management Surgery Center Coming to Alexandria.
3. Dr. Henry Finn: Top 3 Clinical Concerns for Orthopedic Surgeons in 2012.
4. Free Webinar: 4 Simple Steps to Improved Supplier Contracting, Negotiations and Costs at Your ASC. Chris Klassen, Vice President Supply Chain, and Andy Davis, Director of Development, S4, discuss savings opportunities, contracting basics and how to analyze total costs. Thursday, Feb. 23, 2012, 1:00-2:00 PM CST. Click here to register.
5. New Ohio Surgery Center Set to Open in Columbus.
6. Surgery Center CEO Nick Vailas Supports Repeal of CON Laws in New Hampshire.
7. Vivek Taparia Named Administrator for Chicago's Center for Ambulatory Surgery at Swedish Covenant.
8. What Anesthesiologists Should Know About Medicare Prepayment Reviews.
9. Free Webinar: How an Anesthesia Care Team Model Can Contribute to Clinical Quality Excellence in Your OR. Robert Farrar, MD, JD, FCLM, of Somnia, Brent Sommer, CRNA, of Desert Regional Medical Center, and Frank Schramm, MD, of Providence Regional Medical Center, discuss how an anesthesia model that combines MDs with CRNAs can improve clinical quality. Tues, Feb. 28, 2012, 1:15-2:15 PM CST. Click here to register.
10. Georgia's Eye Center South Merges With Wall Eye Care.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Surgical Notes, ASD Management and ProVation.