|News & Analysis|
Feb. 18, 2011
1. 5 Changes on the Horizon for the ASC Industry.
2. 10 Proven Best Practices for Increasing Spine Surgery Center Profits.
3. Team Work: How to Form a Successful Partnership.
Written by Tom Mallon of Regent Surgical Health
4. Register Today and Save for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business & Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago). Early registration discounts end May 1. To register, click here, call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail email@example.com. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org. Scroll down to view the many highlights of this conference.
5. 15 Statistics for Gastroenterologist Compensation.
6. 4 Factors Influencing the Success of an ASC Merger.
Features insight from Monica Cintado of USPI
7. ASC Association: Medicare Carriers Properly Processing Surgery Center Claims With PT Modifier.
Learn more about the ASC Association
8. 5 Ways Surgery Centers Can Maximize the Benefits of Their Membership With a GPO.
Features insight from Randall Piper of Amerinet
9. 10 Big Fraud and Abuse Cases Involving Hospital Executives.
10. 4 Tips for Hospitals' Transitions to ACOs.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: MEDtegrity
, ASC Turnaround Group
, ASD Management
and Surgical Notes
|9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference|
Register Today for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business & Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago).
Highlights include: 1. 101 sessions featuring 134 of the best speakers in the orthopedic, spine and pain management ASC business2. Keynote speakers include legendary NFL Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower3. Early registration savings until May 1. Extra savings for groups, paid ASC Association members and paid Becker's ASC Review subscribers 4. Here are just three of the more than 100 sessions:
Best Practices in Physician Syndication - Michelle Trammell, President, and Chase Neal, Vice President, The Securities Group, Larry Taylor, President & CEO, Practice Partners in HealthcareB.
Key Tips for Success: Orthopedics in ASCs - What Works and What Doesn't - Greg Deconciliis, Administrator, Boston Out-Patient Surgical SuitesC.
Improving Managed Care, Contracting Results - A Case Study Step by Step Approach - I. Naya Kehayes, MPH, Managing Principal and CEO, and Matt Kilton, MBA, MHA, Princpal and Chief Operating Officer, Eveia Health Consulting and ManagementD.
Co-Management Arrangements - Stuart Katz, Executive Director, FACHE, CASC, Tucson Orthopedic Surgery CenterLearn more about the conference by clicking here.
Register online by clicking here. You can also call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail email@example.com. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.