|News and Analysis|
Feb. 17, 2012
1. 5 Priorities for Surgery Centers in 2012.
2. Former Muncie Eye Surgery Center CEO Sentenced to Two Years for Stealing $80k From Center.
3. 8 Points on Building Physician Engagement in ASCs.
4. Free Webinar: 4 Simple Steps to Improved Supplier Contracting, Negotiations and Costs at Your ASC. Chris Klassen, Vice President Supply Chain, and Andy Davis, Director of Development, S4, discuss savings opportunities, contracting basics and how to analyze total costs. Thursday, Feb. 23, 2012, 1:00-2:00 PM CST. Click here to register.
5. Kenai Surgeons Take Issue With Hospital Development as Battle for CON Continues.
6. New York's Wyckoff Medical Center to Forgo Three-Hospital Merger, Double Size of ASC.
7. New KS Ambulatory Surgery Center Coming to Wichita.
8. Feds to Postpone ICD-10 Implementation Date.
9. Free Webinar: How an Anesthesia Care Team Model Can Contribute to Clinical Quality Excellence in Your OR. Robert Farrar, MD, JD, FCLM, of Somnia, Brent Sommer, CRNA, of Desert Regional Medical Center, and Frank Schramm, MD, of Providence Regional Medical Center, discuss how an anesthesia model that combines MDs with CRNAs can improve clinical quality. Tues, Feb. 28, 2012, 1:15-2:15 PM CST. Click here to register.
10. Physician-Owned Hospitals: Conducting a Regulatory Compliance Review - 10 Immediate Steps.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes, Regent Surgical Health, ProVation and ASD Management.