|News & Analysis|
Feb. 16, 2011
1. 12 Decisions That Can Cripple a Surgery Center.
Features insight from Dr. Brent Lambert and Luke Lambert of ASCOA
.2. Out-of-Network Payments Falling to Medicare Levels in Some States. 3. 17 Steps to Take When a Payor Changes Payment System From Medicare-Grouper to APC-Based.
Written by Naya Kehayes of EVEIA HEALTH
4. Register Today and Save for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business & Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago). Early registration discounts end May 1. To register, click here, call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com. Scroll down to view the many highlights of this conference.
5. 10 New Surgery Centers Opened or Under Development by Hospitals and Health Systems.
6. Industry Standard for a 'Late' Surgery Center Case: Q&A With Paul Britt of Practice Partners in Healthcare.
Learn more about Practice Partners in Healthcare
7. 3 Significant Changes to the Interpretive Guidelines for Anesthesia Services.
8. Surgical Notes Develops Texas ASC Society's Online Data Portal.
Learn more about Surgical Notes
9. California Surgery Centers in Beverly Hills That Rent Out Space May Face Steep New Taxes.
10. Surveys Reveal Surging Interest in Healthcare IT by Investors, Providers.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA
, Laser Spine Institute
, Interventional Management Services
and Surgical Notes
|9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference|
Register Today for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business & Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago).
Highlights include: 1. 101 sessions featuring 134 of the best speakers in the orthopedic, spine and pain management ASC business2. Keynote speakers include legendary NFL Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower3. Early registration savings until May 1. Extra savings for groups, paid ASC Association members and paid Becker's ASC Review subscribers 4. Here are just three of the more than 100 sessions:
A. Value Priced Implants for Orthopedic and Spine Surgery - Richard A. Kube, MD, CEO, Founder & Owner, Prairie Spine & Pain Institute, and Blair A. Rhode, MD, Orland Park OrthopedicsB. How to Combine in Network and Out of Network Reimbursement, Caryl Serbin, RN, BSN, LHRM, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer, Source Medical Solutions, Inc. and Nancy Easley-Mack LPN, Business Office Manager, Short Hills Surgery CenterC. Pain Management, The Best Practices in Office and ASCs - Nameer R. Haider, MD, Spinal & Skeletal Pain MedicineD. Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery in ASCs - Greg Poulter, MD, Peak One Surgery Center, and Lisa Austin, RN, CASC, Vice President of Operations, Pinnacle IIILearn more about the conference by clicking here.
Register online by clicking here. You can also call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.