|News and Analysis|
Feb. 15, 2012
1. 7 Dos and Don'ts for Opening a New Surgery Center in Today's Economy.
2. CMS Administrator to "Re-Examine" ICD-10 Deadline.
3. 10 Evolving Issues for Hospitals, Health Systems, Physicians & ACOs.
4. Free Webinar: 4 Simple Steps to Improved Supplier Contracting, Negotiations and Costs at Your ASC. Chris Klassen, Vice President Supply Chain, and Andy Davis, Director of Development, S4, discuss savings opportunities, contracting basics and how to analyze total costs. Thursday, Feb. 23, 2012, 1:00-2:00 PM CST. Click here to register.
5. Connecticut's Hartford Hospital Completes $27M Acquisition of Constitution Eye Surgery Center.
6. Joseph Ollayos Elected President of Ambulatory Surgery Center Association of Illinois.
7. 20 Statistics on Specialties With the Most ASC Investors.
8. Norton Community Hospital Breaks Ground on $25.5M Surgery Center.
9. Free Webinar: ASCs - Key Strategic and Business Ideas for 2012. Jeff Peo, Jimbo Cross and Donna Greene of ASCOA and Melissa Szabad of McGuireWoods discuss questions and opportunities facing the ASC industry. Moderated by Scott Becker. Weds, Feb. 29, 2012, 1:15-2:15 CST. Click here to register.
10. 8 Reasons for Surplus Surgical Supplies in Hospitals and Surgery Centers.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Provista, ASCOA, Experior and ASD Management.