|News & Analysis|
Feb. 14, 2011
1. Rebuilding the Physician-Hospital Relationship - The Joint Venture Opportunity.
Written by Bo Hjorth of Regent Surgical Health
. 2. Maryland Court Upholds Legislation Prohibiting Self-Referrals for Imaging Services.
3. 5 Truths and Misnomers About Pain Management in Surgery Centers.
4. Register Today for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business & Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago). To register, click here, call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com. Learn more about the many highlights of this conference below.
5. Medicare Claims to be Reprocessed to Adjust Improper Payments From Inaccurate Claims.
6. Sell Your Surgery Center for its Maximum Value: 11 Things to Consider.
Written by Blayne Rush of Ambulatory Alliances
7. 5 Best Practices for Ensuring Full Payment From Patients.
8. 2011 CPT Changes to the Integumentary System. 9. HHS Proposes Final Rule for EHR Disclosures.
10. FDA to Providers: Cautiously Use Non-Sterile Alcohol Prep Pads.
Receive more headlines like this in your inbox when you sign up for the new, free Becker's ASC-Hospital Clinical Quality & Infection Control E-Weekly. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or subscribe by clicking here.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA
, ASD Management
and ASC Association
|9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference|
Register Today for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business & Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago).
Highlights include: 1. 101 sessions featuring 134 of the best speakers in the orthopedic, spine and pain management ASC business2. Keynote speakers include legendary NFL Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower3. Early registration savings until May 1. Extra savings for groups, paid ASC Association members and paid Becker's ASC Review subscribers 4. Here are just three of the more than 100 sessions:
Learn more about the conference by clicking here.
- Physicians, Hospitals, and Management Companies -
What it Takes to Make a Winning Partnership and ASC
- Jeff Simmons, Chief Development Officer, and Nap
Gary, Chief Operating Officer, Regent Surgical Health
- Top Traits of ASC Leaders and How to Recognize
Them - Greg Zoch, Partner, Kaye-Bassman
- Can an ASC Improve Profits Through Market
Consolidation - William J. L. Kennedy, MBA, SVP
Business Development, NovaMed, Inc., and Michael
Weaver, Vice President, Symbion, Inc.
Register online by clicking here. You can also call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail email@example.com. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.