|News & Analysis|
Feb. 11, 2011
1. 5 Areas Profitable Surgery Centers are Still Leaving Money on the Table.
Features insight from Joe Zasa of ASD Management
2. Physician/Hospital Contracting - A Compliance Approach: 11 Key Concepts.
Written by .3
. Core Spine Procedures Performed in Surgery Centers: Q&A With Jeff Leland of Blue Chip Surgical Center Partners.
Learn more about Blue Chip Surgical Center Partners
4. Register Today for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business & Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago). To register, click here, call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail email@example.com. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about the many highlights of this conference below.
5. OIG Releases List of 10 Most-Wanted Healthcare Fugitives on Charges of Fraud and Abuse.
6. 5 Steps by a Management & Development Company to Facilitate Change in a Surgery Center: Q&A With Larry Taylor of Practice Partners in Healthcare.
Learn more about Practice Partners in Healthcare.
7. 10 Assertions Payors Make in Surgery Center Contract Negotiations and How to Respond.
8. Kansas Hospital to Lay Off 130 in Conversion to Surgery Center.
9. Drug Shortages Could Force Physicians to Choose Risky Alternatives.
10. Top 10 Patient Safety Issues for 2011.
Sign up for the new, free Becker's ASC-Hospital Clinical Quality & Infection Control E-Weekly. E-mail email@example.com or subscribe by clicking here.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes
, ASC Turnaround Group
, ASD Management
and Laser Spine Institute
|9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference|
Register Today for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business & Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago).
Highlights include: 1. 101 sessions featuring 134 of the best speakers in the orthopedic, spine and pain management ASC business2. Keynote speakers include legendary NFL Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower3. Early registration savings until May 1. Extra savings for groups, paid ASC Association members and paid Becker's ASC Review subscribers 4. Here are just three of the more than 100 sessions:
Learn more about the conference by clicking here.
- Assessing the Profitability of Orthopedics and Spine
Cases - Vivek Taparia, Director of Business
Development, and Matt Lau, Director of Financial
Analysis, Regent Surgical Health
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery in ASCs - Greg
Poulter, MD, Peak One Surgery Center, and Lisa
Austin, RN, CASC, Vice President of Operations,
- Keys to Transforming Surgery Centers Into a
Profitable Business - Jim Freund, Senior Vice
President, GENASCIS and Matt Searles, Managing
Partner, Merritt Healthcare
Register online by clicking here. You can also call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.