|News and Analysis|
Feb. 10, 2012
1. 5 Simple Ways to Increase Efficiency at an ASC From Dr. Ricardo Borrego of Dearborn Surgery Center.
2. 7 Steps to Double ASC Case Volume by Integrating Cases From a Closed ASC.
3. Two L.A. Surgery Centers Cease Lap-Band Surgeries Following Lawsuit, FDA Scrutiny.
4. Free Webinar: 4 Simple Steps to Improve Supplier Contracting, Negotiations and Costs at Your ASC. Chris Klassen, Vice President Supply Chain, and Andy Davis, Director of Development, S4, discuss contracting basics, savings opportunities and how to analyze total costs to benefit the ASC supply chain. Thursday, Feb. 23, 2012, 1:00-2:00 PM CST. Click here to register.
5. Missouri's Texas County Memorial Hospital to Build Surgery Center.
6. 14 Hospitals Allegedly Overbilled Medicare for Kyphoplasty.
7. Mississippi's Pioneer Community Hospital to Open Surgery Center.
8. 29 New Statistics on Surgery Center A/R.
9. Department of Health Approves D.C.'s Outpatient Surgery Center at Hadley.
10. Free Webinar: Driving Perioperative Performance to Improve the Bottom Line. David Young, MD, of Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, and Jeffrey Peters, President & CEO of Surgical Directions, discuss strategies to reduce OR costs, enhance clinical outcomes and grow volume and profitability. Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2012, 1:30-2:30 PM CST. Click here to register .
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Provista, Graham, IMS, and Surgical Notes.