|News & Analysis|
Feb. 9, 2011
1. 5 More Physician Statistics Surgery Centers Should Track and Benchmark.
Features insight from Brian Brown of Meridian Surgical Partners
2. Connecticut's Hartford Healthcare Completes $28M Acquisition of Constitution Eye Surgery Center.
3. Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant Average Salaries Jump $25K Since 2001.
4. Register Today for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business & Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago). To register, click here, call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail email@example.com. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about the many highlights of this conference below.
5. Healthcare Reform: Where Are We Today?
Written by Nap Gary of Regent Surgical Health
.6. Critical Surgery Center Mistake: Failure to React to Departing Physician.
Features insight from Kenny Spitler of Interventional Management Services
.7. Arkansas Surgery Center Part of Acquisition by St. Edward Mercy Health System.
8. 4 Trends Affecting the Healthcare Supply Chain. 9. German Medical Board Announces 90 Studies by Anesthesiologist Boldt Lacked Proper Approval. 10. Determining EMR Implementation Costs for Surgery Centers.
Written by Patrick Doyle of SourceMedical
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Vantage Outsourcing
, Interventional Management Services
and Surgical Notes
|9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference|
Register Today for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business & Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago).
Highlights include: 1. 101 sessions featuring 134 of the best speakers in the orthopedic, spine and pain management ASC business2. Keynote speakers include legendary NFL Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower3. Early registration savings until May 1. Extra savings for groups, paid ASC Association members and paid Becker's ASC Review subscribers 4. Here are just three of the more than 100 sessions:
Learn more about the conference by clicking here.
- Key Concepts to Fixing Physician Hospital Joint
Ventures Gone South - Brent W. Lambert, Principal & Founder, and Luke Lambert, CEO, ASCOA
- Business Planning for Orthopedic and Spine
Driven Centers - Jeff Leland, CEO, Blue Chip
Surgical Center Partners
- ASC Transactions, Current Market Analysis and
Valuations - Greg Koonsman, Senior Partner, VMG
Register online by clicking here. You can also call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail email@example.com. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.