|News and Analysis|
Feb. 8, 2012
1. What Surgery Centers Should Expect in 2012: 15 ASC Market Trends.
2. 7 Points on Improving ASC Physician Productivity Through Data Analysis.
3. Aetna Sues 7 California Surgery Centers for Alleged Overbilling.
4. Did you know that CPT Code 74420, the radiological portion of a retrograde pyelogram, is payable by Medicare in an ASC? Join Paul Cadorette of mdStrategies on Thursday February 16, 2012 at 1 PM CST he explains the coding for these and other urological procedures. Click here to register.
5. NY's Unity Health System Set to Acquire Linden Oaks Surgery Center.
6. PA's Tri-State Surgery Center Set to Relocate, Double in Size.
7. Vail Valley Surgical Center Partners With City to Create 56,000-Square-Foot Medical Campus.
8. 15 Statistics on ENT Surgeon Compensation.
9. Methodist's San Antonio Surgery Centers Now In-Network With Humana.
10. Free Webinar: 4 Simple Steps to Improve Supplier Contracting, Negotiations and Costs at Your ASC. Chris Klassen, Vice President Supply Chain, and Andy Davis, Director of Development, S4, discuss contracting basics, savings opportunities and how to analyze total costs to benefit the ASC supply chain. Thursday, Feb. 23, 2012, 1:00-2:00 PM CST. Click here to register.
11. Job Opening: Nurse Administrator for California Ambulatory Surgery Center and Dialysis Access Center. Click here for details.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes, ASCOA and Graham.