|News & Analysis|
Feb. 7, 2011
1. 8 Ways ASCs Can Achieve Success in 2011 and Beyond.
2. CMS Issues Proposed Rule Requiring Providers to Expand Patient Notification.
3. 19 Surgery Centers Opened or Announced in January.
4. Now Available: Conference Brochure and Prospectus for 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Highlights Include 101 Sessions, 134 Speakers; Great Keynote Speakers Including Mike Ditka, Legendary NFL Football Player and Coach, and Joe Flower, Healthcare Futurist, CEO, The Change Project.
5. CareSource Agrees to Pay $26M to Settle False Claims Allegations.
6. 5 Ways Pennsylvania's Doylestown Surgery Center Saved $400K.
7. 3 Frequently Asked Surgery Center Valuation Questions.
Features insight from Jason Ruchaber of HealthCare Appraisers
.8. 15 Critical Questions to Ensure Adaptation to ASC Industry Changes.
Features insight from Jim Freund of GENASCIS
9. 4 Biggest Opportunities in Spine Surgery: Thoughts From Dr. Jay Khanna of Johns Hopkins.
10. Efforts to Eliminate Health Reform Tax on Medical Device Manufacturers Intensify.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes
and ASD Management