Here are just 5 of the 91 terrific
sessions on the program:
Register today for the 8th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain
Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business
and Legal Issues (June 10-12, 2010; Chicago) by clicking here
. This exclusive conference, sponsored by the Ambulatory Surgery Association, Ambulatory Surgery Foundation, Becker's ASC Review
and Becker's Orthopedic & Spine Reivew
, is focused on key business, financial, clinical and legal issues facing orthopedic, spine and pain management-driven ASCs. It brings together ASC business and strategy leaders to
discuss how to improve your organization and its bottom line in these
challenging but opportunity-filled times.
1. Running Your Orthopedic Program Smarter - Benchmarking - Improving Revenues Per Case, Improving Staff Hours Per Case and More - Thomas J. Bombardier, MD, FACS, Founding Principal, ASCOA
2. Key Concepts to Improve the Profitability of Spine
Programs - John Caruso, MD, Jim Lynch, MD, Founder Surgery Center of
Reno, Moderator, and Jeff Leland, Managing Director, Blue Chip
3. Physician Practice Partnering With Medical Centers - The Good, Bad and the Ugly - Dennis Viellieu, CEO, Midwest Orthopedics at Rush
4. An Analysis of Clinical Outcomes for Spine Procedures Performed in the ASC - Ken Pettine, MD, Loveland (Colo.) Surgery Center
5. Managing Orthopedic Device Costs in the ASC - John Cherf, MD, MPH, MBA, OrthoIndex
For more information about the program, please download the conference brochure
(PDF), click here
or call (703) 836-5904.
There are four ways you can register:
Phone. Call (703) 836-5904 or (800) 417-2035.
Fax. Print the conference brochure
fill-out the registration on p. 7 and fax it to (703) 836-2090.