|News & Analysis|
Feb. 4, 2011
1. Dr. David Shapiro of ASC Association: Lagging Reimbursements Could Make ASC Business "Impossible".
2. 7 Steps for ASCs to Take Before Partnering With a Hospital or Management Company.
Features insight from Kevin McDonough of VMG Health
3. AMA Analysis Shows Little Competition Among Health Insurers.
4. Now Available: Conference Brochure and Prospectus for 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Highlights Include 101 Sessions, 134 Speakers; Great Keynote Speakers Including Mike Ditka, Legendary NFL Football Player and Coach, and Joe Flower, Healthcare Futurist, CEO, The Change Project.
5. PHA Brings Motion to Halt Physician-Owned Hospital Ban.
6. 10 Key Surgery Center Managed Care Contract Provisions and Terms to Know.
Features insight from Ken Bulow of GENASCIS
7. 7 Points on Developing Surgery Centers in Highly Regulated States.
Features insight from Tyler Merrill of ASCOA
8. 7 Things Surgery Center Administrators Need to Know About Information Technology.
Features insight from Heather Keidel Irwin of SourceMedical
9. CMS: Some Carriers Rejecting Claims With PT Modifiers.
10. Eveia Health Adds Four New Senior Associates to Leadership Team.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASC Turnaround Group
, Surgical Care Affiliates
, Laser Spine Institute
and Surgical Notes