|News and Analysis|
Feb. 3, 2012
1. 20 New Surgery Centers Opened or Announced in January.
2. 5 Management Problems That Cripple ASC Productivity and Morale.
3. Free Webinar: 4 Simple Steps to Improved Supplier Contracting, Negotiations and Costs at Your ASC. Chris Klassen, Vice President Supply Chain, and Andy Davis, Director of Development, for S4 (powered by Surgical Care Affiliates), discuss contracting basics, savings opportunities and how to analyze total costs. Thursday, Feb. 23, 2012, 1:00-2:00 PM CST. Click here to register.
4. Southern Minnesota Surgical in Blue Earth to Open Second ASC in North Mankato.
5. Capella Healthcare, Huntsville Hospital Deal Could Convert Hartselle Medical Center to Outpatient Facility.
6. NY Surgery Center Surgeon Dr. O. Alton Barron Named Chairman of Post University Board of Trustees.
7. 18 New Statistics on Surgery Center Physician Caseload.
8. Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of companies acquiring surgery centers. Should you know of a company, please email Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Fredericksburg Ambulatory Surgery Center Back In-Network With Anthem.
10. Covenant Health's $90M Expansion Leased to Outpatient Surgery Center, Physician Offices.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Provista, ASCOA and Surgical Notes.