|News and Analysis|
Feb. 1, 2012
1. 30 ASC Companies Announcing Executive Moves in 2011.
2. The Year to Cut Supply Costs: 5 ASC Supply Chain Trends With Richard Peters of Provista.
3. Free Webinar: ASCs - Key Strategic and Business Issues for 2012. Featuring insight from Jeff Peo, Jimbo Cross and Donna Greene from ASCOA and Melissa Szabad from McGuireWoods, and moderated by Scott Becker. Wednesday, Feb. 29, 2012, 1:15-2:15 PM CST. Click here to register.
4. New NY Surgery Center Approved for Bayside Despite Hospital Protest.
5. 10 Surgery Center Physicians in the News.
6. 7 Top Concerns for Spine Surgeons in 2012.
7. Montana's Kalispell Regional Medical Center to Complete Construction on $42M Surgery Center.
8. ASC Operator AmSurg Reports Highest Operating Margin in Healthcare Facilities Industry.
9. Free Webinar: 4 Simple Steps to Improved Supplier Contracting, Negotiations and Costs at Your ASC. Chris Klassen, Vice President Supply Chain, and Andy Davis, Director of Development, for S4 (powered by Surgical Care Affiliates), discuss contracting basics, savings opportunities and how to analyze total costs. Thursday, Feb. 23, 2012, 1:00-2:00 PM CST. Click here to register.
10. Mississippi's Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists to Build Surgery Center in Gautier.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASD Management, ASCOA and Surgical Notes.