|News & Analysis|
Jan. 31, 2011
1. 70 New Surgery Centers Under Development in 2011.
2. Anti-Fraud Efforts Reap $4B in Recoveries.
3. 4 Ways to Increase Surgery Center Distributions by Cutting Significant Costs.
Features insight from Dr. Thomas Wherry of Health Inventures
4. AMA Was Biggest Spender in 2010 Healthcare Lobbying.
5. Palm Springs Physician Sentenced to Jail for Stealing Patient Identities, Defrauding Payors. 6. 4 Thoughts on the Future of Out-of-Network in New Jersey.
7. Seeking nominations for "25 ASC Leaders Under 40" for the May/June issue of Becker's ASC Review. Submit your suggestions to email@example.com. To advertise in this issue, please contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 417-2035.
8. 4 Kinds of Physicians Who Have Not Yet Invested in an ASC.
9. 3 Ways Health Plans are Corralling OON Surgery Centers Into Their Networks.
Features insight from Eric Woollen of Practice Partners in Healthcare
10. 10 Facts and Figures About General Surgery in ASCs.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA
, Laser Spine Institute
and Surgical Notes