|News and Analysis|
Jan. 30, 2012
1. 32 Gastroenterology and Endoscopy-Driven ASCs to Know.
2. WI Bill That Would Eliminate ASC Assessment Passes Key Committee.
3. Panelist sought on key developments in orthopedic and spine devices and implants for the 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - June 14-16, 2012. Please email Scott Becker at email@example.com with suggestions.
4. Maximizing ASC Productivity With a View Towards Alignment of Goals.
5. 16 New Statistics on Surgery Center EBITDA.
6. Kentucky Surgery Center Delays Bill That Would Require Pain Management Clinics to Be Owned, Operated by Physicians.
7. Free Webinar: 4 Simple Steps to Improved Supplier Contracting, Negotiations and Costs at Your ASC. Chris Klassen, VP for Supply Chain, and Andy Davis, Director for Development for S4, discuss contracting basics, savings opportunities and how to analyze total costs. Thursday, Feb. 23, 2012, 1:00-2:00 PM CST. Click here to register.
8. New MN Surgery Center Planned for Sanford Bemidji.
9. Free Webinar: Driving Perioperative Performance to Improve the Bottom Line. David Young, MD, of Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, and Jeffrey Peters, President & CEO of Surgical Directions, discuss strategies to reduce OR costs, enhance clinical outcomes and grow volume and profitability. Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2012, 1:30-2:30 PM CST. Click here to register .
10. New AR Surgery Center for Sparks Regional Medical Center to Open in March.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, VMG Health, ASD Management and Surgical Notes.