Here are just 5 of the 91 terrific
sessions on the program:
Register today for the 8th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain
Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business
and Legal Issues (June 10-12, 2010; Chicago) by clicking here
. This exclusive conference, sponsored by the Ambulatory Surgery Association, Ambulatory Surgery Foundation, Becker's ASC Review
and Becker's Orthopedic & Spine Reivew
, is focused on key business, financial, clinical and legal issues facing orthopedic, spine and pain management-driven ASCs. It brings together ASC business and strategy leaders to
discuss how to improve your organization and its bottom line in these
challenging but opportunity-filled times.
1. Selling Shares and Resyndication - Larry Taylor, CEO, Practice Partners in Healthcare, and Melissa Szabad, JD, Partner, and Bart Walker, Attorney, McGuireWoods
2. Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery in ASCs - Greg Poulter, MD, Surgeon, Peak One Surgery Center, Lisa Austin, RN, CASC, Vice President of Operations, Pinnacle III
3. Business Planning for Orthopedic and Spine Driven Centers - Tom Mallon, CEO, Regent Surgical Health, Jeff Simmons, President Western Region, Regent Surgical Health
4. Pain Management at an ASC: Benefits and Pitfalls - Brannon Frank, MD, Arise Healthcare
5. Key Developments That Will Transform the Business of Orthopedic Surgery -John Cherf, MD, MPH, MBA, OrthoIndex
For more information about the program, please download the conference brochure
(PDF), click here
or call (703) 836-5904.
There are four ways you can register:
Phone. Call (703) 836-5904 or (800) 417-2035.
Fax. Print the conference brochure
fill-out the registration on p. 7 and fax it to (703) 836-2090.