|News and Analysis|
Jan. 27, 2012
1. 6 Points on Building an ASC Joint Venture With an Academic Medical Center.
2. Community Health Systems to Purchase Pennsylvania's Memorial Hospital, Surgical Center of York.
3. Upcoming Webinar: 4 Simple Steps to Improve Supplier Contracting, Negotiation and Costs at Your ASC. Chris Klassen, VP for Supply Chain, and Andy Davis, Director of Development for S4, powered by SCA, discuss contracting basics, savings opportunities and how to analyze total costs. Thursday, Feb. 23, 2012, 1:00-2:00 PM CST. Click here to register.
4. 16 New Statistics on ASC Orthopedic Case Revenue.
5. 3 Problems and Solutions for Out-of-Network Reimbursement.
6. Dr. Jason Lockette: The Two Biggest Challenges Facing ENT in ASCs in 2012.
7. New NY Surgery Center Under Consideration for Queens.
8. Role of 3D Technology in Surgical Imaging: Q&A With Anne Bondulich of Sony's Medical Systems Division.
9. Job Opening: Nurse Administrator for California Ambulatory Surgery Center and Dialysis Access Center. Click here for details.
10. New WV Orthopedic Surgery Center for Mon General Hospital Opens.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes, ASD Management, Provation and NCO.