|News & Analysis|
Jan. 26, 2011
1. California Surgery Centers Face 20% Reduction in Workers' Compensation Reimbursement.
2. 8 Areas to Reinvest in an ASC.
Features insight from Mike Lipomi of Surgical Management Professionals
3. 10 Statistics on Gastroenterologist Compensation.
4. Florida Surgery Center, State Farm Exchange Lawsuits on Defamation, Fraud.
5. Last Chance to Submit Nominations for "100 Great ASC Administrators to Know" for the March/April issue of Becker's ASC Review. Submit nominations to email@example.com. To advertise in this issue, please contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 417-2035.
6. Learn More About the Benefits and Membership Opportunities of the ASC Association.
7. 6 Key Legal Issues Facing Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
Written by Scott Becker and Rachel Fields.
8. Hearings Set to Begin on Proposed New Jersey Surgery Center.
9. ASA Opposes Federal Trade Commission's Stance on Non-Physicians' Ability to Practice Pain Management.
10. AMA Clarifies Fluoroscopy Coding Guidance.
Written by Leslie Johnson of Medi-Corp
, With David Waldman, and Deb Carr.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: MEDtegrity
and ASD Management