|News and Analysis|
Jan. 25, 2012
1. The Surgery Center Market: 5 Observations for 2012 From Scott Becker and Associates.
2. Doug Wyatt Named New Administrator for Nebraska's Lincoln Orthopaedic Center.
3. Upcoming Webinar: Driving Perioperative Performance to Improve the Bottom Line. David Young, MD, of Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, and Jeffry Peters, President & CEO of Surgical Directions, discuss proven strategies to reduce OR costs, enhance clinical outcomes and grow volume. Tuesday, Feb. 21, 1:30 PM-2:30 PM CT. Click here to register.
4. 5 Trends Impacting Outpatient Spine in 2012: Thoughts From Dr. Thomas Schuler.
5. Is Your Center Ready for Bariatric Patients? A Checklist from Drs. Scott Cunneen and Peter LePort.
6. Strategic Partnering for Surgery Centers: Thoughts From Jon Vick of ASCs Inc.
7. Missouri's Scotland County Hospital Opens New Surgery Center.
8. Ohio's TriHealth Appoints Dr. Stuart Donovan to Oversee Butler County Surgery Center.
9. Job Opening: Nurse Administrator for California Ambulatory Surgery Center and Dialysis Access Center. Click here for details.
10. New Jersey's Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Partners With Regent Surgical Health on Physician Joint Venture for Outpatient Surgery.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Vantage Outsourcing, ASD Management, ASCOA and Surgical Notes.