|News & Analysis|
Jan. 21, 2011
1. Bill Prentice of ASC Association Shares Thoughts on the Industry. 2. NovaMed to Be Acquired by Surgery Partners, Go Private.
Learn more about NovaMed
3. Three Dozen Florida Pain Clinics Close Under New Ownership Law.
4. Free Upcoming Webinar - Space is Limited; Register Today: "Keys to Transforming Surgery Centers into a Profitable Business" (Jan. 26, 1:15 pm CST) - Register by Clicking Here. 5. Regent Surgical Health Promotes Matt Lau to Corporate Controller.
Learn more about Regent Surgical Health
6. 5 Keys to Financing Your Physician-Owned Surgery Center.
Written by Shannon Stocker of CMAC
.7. 5 Steps to Choosing a Corporate Partner for Your Surgery Center.
Features insight from Jon Vick of ASCs Inc.
8. 8th Annual Healthcare & Life Sciences Private Equity & Finance Conference, Sponsored by McGuireWoods. Featuring Keynote Speaker The Honorable William H. Frist, M.D. (Chicago, Wed. Feb. 23). Register and learn more.
9. Smith & Nephew Denies Discussion of Mergers or Takeovers.
10. 5 Ways to Incent Good Staff Productivity With Bonuses.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes
, ASC Turnaround Group
, VMG Health
and ASD Management