1. 5 Biggest Issues Facing Gastroenterologists Today, by Barry Tanner of Physicians Endoscopy.
2. 5 Tips for Growing ASC Volume From David Daniel, CEO of Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center.
3. Republican Wins Senate Seat in Massachusetts: 8 Quick Thoughts and Observations, by Scott Becker.
4. 50 Great ASC Administrators nominations sought. Article will appear in the March/April issue of Becker's ASC Review. To submit a nomination, e-mail Rob Kurtz (email@example.com) or Scott Becker (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. Q&A: Stark and Billing Concerns With Sharing an IOL Between Surgery Centers.
6. Average Hourly Wage and Annual Salary of Anesthesiologists in the Top 10 Highest Employing States.
7. Ambulatory Surgery Center Association and ASC Communications, publisher of Becker's ASC Review and Becker's Orthopedic & Spine Review,
announce details of its upcoming 8th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain
Management-Driven ASCs: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal
Issues on June 10-12, 2010, at the Westin Hotel on North Michigan
Avenue in Chicago. More details below.
8. New Jersey's ASC of Union County to Serve as Medical Supply Drop Off for Haiti Relief Efforts.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA
, VMG Health
and Meridian Surgical Partners