Download the January Issue of Becker's ASC Review (pdf). 1. 50 Management and Development Companies to Watch for 2009.
2. Will the Federal Government Shut Down Surgery Centers and Physician-Owned Hospitals?
3. Letter From the Editor: Recapping 2008, Looking Ahead to 2009.
4. 17 Great ASCs to Work For.
Learn even more about these great ASCs to work for.
5. Larry Taylor of Practice Partners Discusses 3 Trends for Surgery Centers in 2009.
6. 10 Steps to Prepare for and Respond to Anesthesia Subsidy Requests.
7. 6 Critical Anesthesia Protocols and Procedures to Improve Efficiency, written by Andrew Ribaudo and Kelly Scherbenske of Surgical Anesthesia Services.
8. 5 Current Challenges in Ambulatory Anesthesia.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Ambulatory Surgical Centers of America; VMG Health; and B. Braun.
9. 5 Things to Know About Gynecology in ASCs.
10. CMS Establishes New ASC Conditions of Coverage.
11. Update on Weight-Loss Surgery: 3 Current Trends.
12. Turnaround Case Study: Minor Issue or Fatal Flaw? Written by Jeffry A. Peters of Surgical Directions.
13. Capture Your Partners' Cases: The Carrot & Stick, written by Chris Bishop of ASCOA.
14. Accounts Receivable Analysis for ASCs by Revenues From the VMG Health 2008 Intellimarker.
15. 4 Critical Concepts From the Latest Stark Act Regulations.
16. Rob Carrera of Pinnacle III Discusses 3 Trends for Surgery Centers in 2009.
17. 10 Managed Care Best Practices for Bariatrics, General Surgery and Gynecology, written by Susan Charkin of Healthcents.
18. Peer Review Q&A With Sarah Martin of Meridian Surgical Partners.
19. 4 Observations on Orthopedic and Spine Devices and Equipment.
20. 3 Ways to Get the Most Out of Generation Y, from Lt. Col. Bruce Bright of The Sanders Trust.
21. OIG Blasts CMS on HIPAA Security Gaps; Guidance for ASC Compliance, written by Marion Jenkins of QSE Technologies.
22. Election 2008: 5 Quick Observations.
23. 10 Interesting Facts About Surgery Center Chains.
24. 6 Best Practices for Proper Disposal of Pharmaceutical Waste.
25. General Surgery Coding Guidance for 2009 Additions and Revisions, written by Cristina Bentin of Coding Compliance Management.
View these stories and download the entire issue.