1. Top 8 Surgery Center Stories of 2009.
2. MedPAC Proposes 0.6% Payment Increase for ASCs; Increases for Physicians, Hospitals.
3. Liquidity Analysis for Surgery Centers: Average amounts of cash, net accounts receivable and working capital for ASCs and their relative percentages of total assets.
4. Ambulatory Surgery Center Association and ASC Communications, publisher of Becker's ASC Review and Becker's Orthopedic & Spine Review, announce details of its upcoming 8th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASCs: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues on June 10-12, 2010, at the Westin Hotel on North Michigan Avenue in Chicago.
5. National Public Radio Segment Features ASCs.
6. ASC Communications, publisher of Becker's ASC Review, Becker's Hospital Review and Becker's Orthopedic & Spine Review, has launched a free, daily healthcare news alert featuring the top healthcare business and legal news of the day.
7. CMS Issues Corrections to 2010 HCPCS Codes.
8. 50 Great ASC Administrators nominations sought. Article will appear in the March/April issue of Becker's ASC Review. To submit a nomination, e-mail Rob Kurtz (email@example.com) or Scott Becker (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes
and ProVation Medical