|News & Analysis|
Jan. 18, 2012
1. 5 Questions to Ask When Resyndicating Your Surgery Center.
2. New PA Surgery Center for Geisinger Health System Coming to Patton Township.
3. Importance of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery in the ASC Setting: Q&A With Dr. John Peloza.
4. Free 2-year subscription to Becker's ASC Review, mailed 9 times per year. Click here to sign up.
5. Wisconsin's McDonough Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Center to Join Marshfield Clinic System, Change Name.
6. 8 Statistics on Pain Management Revenue.
7. Access MediQuip Names Dr. Steven Arnold Chief Medical Officer.
8. Carolina ENT Head and Neck Surgery Center Now Offers Baha 3 Hearing Loss Treatment.
9. Upcoming Webinar: Driving Perioperative Performance to Improve the Bottom Line. David Young, MD, of Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, and Jeffry Peters, President & CEO of Surgical Directions, discuss proven strategies to reduce OR costs, enhance clinical outcomes and grow volume. Tuesday, Feb. 21, 1:30 PM-2:30 PM CT. Click here to register.
10. Chicago's Swedish Covenant Hospital to Build Surgery Center to Accommodate Increased Volume.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Provista, ASP, ASCOA and Surgical Notes.