|News & Analysis|
Jan. 16, 2012
1. 10 Predictions on ASC Merger & Acquisition Activity in 2012.
2. Investment Trust Acquires St. Louis Surgical Center in MO for $8.5M.
3. The Problem With ASC Reimbursement Methodology: Q&A With Scott Faringer of Tri-City Orthopaedic Center.
4. Free 2-year subscription to Becker's ASC Review, mailed 9 times per year. Click here to sign up.
5. Buffalo Surgery Center in NY Receives State Approval.
6. 10 Tips from ASC Administrators on Tough Vendor Negotiations.
7. Arizona's Camp Lowell Surgery Center Physician Recognized for Treating Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords.
8. CMS Corrects 2012 Medicare Rates for Surgery Centers.
9. Upcoming Webinar: Driving Perioperative Performance to Improve the Bottom Line. David Young, MD, of Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, and Jeffry Peters, President & CEO of Surgical Directions, discuss proven strategies to reduce OR costs, enhance clinical outcomes and grow volume. Tuesday, Feb. 21, 1:30 PM-2:30 PM CT. Click here to register.
10. Gastroenterologists on the Move: Drs. Zubin Bhesania and Anthony Boutt Join Michigan Bariatric Institute.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ASCOA, ASP, Interventional Management Services and Surgical Notes.