|News & Analysis|
Jan. 13, 2012
1. 28 Surgery Center Joint Ventures Planned or Developed in 2011.
2. Valuing an Out-of-Network Center in 2012: Thoughts From VMG Health's Kevin McDonough.
3. MI's Marquette General Exploring Partnerships to Build New Surgery Center.
4. CA Endoscopy Group Saves Money by Manufacturing Own Traps and Bite Blocks.
5. Pennsylvania's Bryn Mawr Hospital Developing $25M Surgery Center.
6. NY's Richmond University Medical Center Opens $7M Ambulatory Center, Endoscopy Suite.
7. Upcoming Webinar: Driving Perioperative Performance to Improve the Bottom Line. David Young, MD, of Advocate Lutheran General Hospital and Jeffrey Peters, President & CEO of Surgical Directions, discuss proven strategies to reduce OR costs, enhance clinical outcomes and grow volume and profitability. Tuesday, Feb. 12, 1:30-2:30 CT. Click here to register.
8. KY's Jennie Stuart ASC Celebrates 5th Anniversary, Adds Barrett's Esophagus Treatment.
9. Becker's ASC Review is seeking nominations for GI-driven surgery centers. To nominate an ASC, please email Rachel Fields at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. 8 Statistics on Pain Management Case Revenue by Number of Operating Rooms.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ASD Management, ASP, Provation Medical and Surgical Notes.