If you'd like more information about or an introduction to any of these companies, please e-mail Scott Becker.
1. VMG Health.
VMG Health is recognized by leading healthcare providers as one of the most trusted valuation and transaction advisors in the United States. Learn more about VMG
2. Implantable Provider Group. IPG works with providers, facilities, manufacturers and commercial payors to fully manage all aspects of high-cost implantable medical devices. Read more about IPG.
3. Raymond Fox & Associates. Raymond Fox & Associates is a full-service medical architectural firm that has completed over 4,000 projects ranging from small, single-specialty offices to large, multi-specialty medical office buildings and has been involved in over 400 surgical centers. Learn more about Raymond Fox & Associates.
4. Mnet Collection Agency. Mnet Financial, the preferred collection agency service vendor to United Surgical Partners and Health Inventures, is a receivables management company offering cost effective ways to increase cash flow and reduce debt for professional services. Learn more about Mnet Financial.
5. ASCOA. Since 1984, ASCOA's founders have helped physician-owners start and operate successful facilities; ASCOA currently owns and manages 34 facilities across the country with 14 others in development. Learn more about ASCOA.
6. ProVation Medical. ProVation Medical has created ProVation EHR, an electronic health record designed for busy, cost-conscious ASCs. Learn more about Provation Medical.
7. CTQ Solutions. CTQ Solutions is a leading provider of healthcare satisfaction and benchmarking services, helping support ASC patient satisfaction targeting quality and process improvement initiatives, improving patient loyalty and meeting all industry accreditation requirements. Learn more about CTQ Solutions.
8. PharmASC-e Consultants. PharmASC-e is a pharmaceutical waste management consulting company that works with facilities on regulatory compliance, cost control and staff satisfaction to ensure organizations are proper stewards of the environment. Learn more about PharmASC-e Consultants.
9. AliMed. Since its inception in the early 1970s, AliMed has grown to become a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of patient care, rehabilitation, OR/critical care and diagnostic imaging, orthopedic and ergonomic products. Learn more about AliMed.
10. ASC Billing Specialists. ASC Billing Specialists is a billing company dedicated to the needs of the ASC market, specializing in both out-of-network and in-network facilities. Learn more about ASC Billing Specialists .