|Latest News & Analysis|
1. 10 Ophthalmology-Driven ASCs to Know.
2. Proposed Virginia Surgery Center Seeks State Approval, Meets Resistance From Lewis-Gale Medical Center.
3. Average Surgery Center Debt/Leverage Ratios by Total Annual Revenue.
4. 8th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management Driven ASC Conference (June
10-12, 2010; Chicago) brochure now available. See below for highlights.
5. Orthopedic Surgeon, Surgery Center Founder Dr. Weems Roland McArthur Dies at Age 74.
6. Massachusetts Hospital Acquires Andover Surgery Center.
7. 2010 CPT Changes for Paravertebral Facet Joint Injections & Guidance.
8. Prexus Health is seeking a regional director of operations for the Cincinnati market as well as a Chief Operating Officer for Prexus. To learn more about these positions contact Ajay Mangal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (513) 454-1414.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA
, ASD Management
and VMG Health
|8th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 10-12, 2010; Chicago)|
The brochure for 8th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 10-12, 2010; Chicago) is now available by clicking here
(pdf). This exclusive conference, sponsored by the Ambulatory Surgery Association, Ambulatory Surgery Foundation, Becker's ASC Review
and Becker's Orthopedic & Spine Reivew
, is focused on key business, financial, clinical and legal issues facing orthopedic, spine and pain management-driven ASCs. It brings together ASC business and strategy leaders to
discuss how to improve your organization and its bottom line in these
challenging but opportunity-filled times.
91 sessions offering immediately useful guidance for orthopedic surgeons, orthopedic spine Surgeons, neurosurgeons and pain management physicians, ASC physician owners, administrators and others.
112 industry expert speakers including 30 physician leaders and 29 CEO,
Great keynote speakers including Dr. Laxmaiah Manchikanti, CEO & Chairman of the Board, American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians; Dr. John Cherf, Dept. of Orthopedics, The Neurologic & Orthopedic Hospital of Chicago; James T. Caillouette, MD, Chairman, Newport Orthopedic Institute; Joe Flower, Healthcare Futurist; Ron Brownstein, Political Director, Atlantic Media Company; and many more.
Networking with more than 500 physicians, CEOs, administrators, leaders, speakers and exhibitors.
Useful guidance to help you become dominant in orthopedics, spine and pain management.
Topics covered include new and advanced procedures, the impact of healthcare reform, benchmarking, cost cutting, safe harbors, billing and coding, revenue growth and more.
For more information about the program, please download the conference brochure
(PDF), click here
or call (703) 836-5904.
There are four ways you can register:
Phone. Call (703) 836-5904 or (800) 417-2035.
Fax. Print the conference brochure
fill-out the registration on p. 7 and fax it to (703) 836-2090.