|News & Analysis|
Jan. 4, 2011
1. 10 Key Trends for Surgery Centers in 2011. 2. $3 Million Expansion of Florida Surgery Center Planned. 3. Surgery Centers Play an Important Role in ACOs.
Written by Andrew Hayek of Surgical Care Affiliates
.4. Two Free Upcoming Webinars - Reserve Your Seat Today: 1. Keys to Transforming Surgery Centers into a Profitable Business (Jan. 26, 1:15 pm CST) - Register by Clicking Here. 2. 10 Critical Requirements of a Successful Infection Prevention Program (Jan. 27, 1:15 pm CST) - Register by Clicking Here.
5. 5 Ways to Increase Surgery Center Distributions in 2011.
6. Surgeon Group Acquires Minority Stake in North Carolina Hospital Surgery Center.
7. 16 New Surgery Centers Opened or Announced in December.
8. Indiana Surgery Center Acquired by Good Samaritan Hospital, Ends 7-Year Competition.
9. OIG Issues Report on Improper Billing of Surgery Center Services for Skilled Nursing Facility Stays.
10. Medicare Clarifies Same-Day History and Physical Guidance for Surgery Centers.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA
, ASC Turnaround Group
, Laser Spine Institute
and Surgical Notes