Conflict of Interest at Medical Schools: Who is Most Strict?
A new study and database highlights which American medical schools have the most stringent clinical conflict of interest policies.
These include rules managing gifts and meals from pharmaceutical and device manufacturers, along with physicians' consulting and speaking engagements for company-sponsored events.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About