Becker's Healthcare Conferences – Call for Speakers/Presentations
Becker's Healthcare accepts proposals for speakers and presentations at our annual events throughout the year. We begin accepting proposals approximately 10 months before the event date, and announce the final schedule four months prior to the event.
To propose a presentation or panel, please send the following information to Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org. A complete list of submission deadlines is listed below.
- Presentation title
- Head presenter's/organizer's contact information
- Names, titles and organizations of all speakers/presenters (single presenters through four-speaker panels are welcome).Note:Presentations with physicians and/or hospital, health system, ASC or physician practice executives as speakers are preferable to presentations that feature vendors or consultants without physician or executive inclusion.
- 2-5 key learning objectivesorbullet points outlining what information will be covered during the session
- Preferred session length (40 minutes or 80-minute workshop; please note that 80 minute sessions are very limited)
Event: Becker's CIO & Health IT Summit
Date/Location: July 21, 2015; Ritz Carlton, Chicago
Submission Open: December 1, 2014
Submission Deadline: December 16, 2014
Event information: This brand new, 1-day event brings together hospital and health system Chief Information Officers and other health IT executives to discuss the role of the CIO, social media, data analytics, mobile health, EMR issues and health IT issues.
Event: Becker's 22nd Annual ASC Conference
Date/Location: October 22-24, 2015; Swissotel, Chicago
Submission Open: December 1, 2014
Submission Deadline: January 16, 2015
Event information: This exclusive conference brings together surgeons, administrators and ASC business and clinical leaders to discuss how to improve your ASC and its bottom line in these challenging but opportunity-filled times. The best minds in the ASC field will discuss opportunities for ASCs plus provide practical and immediately useful guidance on how to bring in more cases; improve reimbursement; manage, reduce and benchmark costs; introduce new specialties; engineer a turnaround; work on joint-ventures with hospitals and much, much more.
Event: Becker's Hospital Review Chief Executive Officer & Chief Information Officer Strategy Roundtables
Date/Location: November 18-19, 2015; Ritz Carlton, Chicago
Submission Open: November 17, 2014
Submission Deadline: January 15, 20145
Event information: The CIO and CEO Strategy Roundtables bring together the best minds in the hospital and health system fields as they discuss their biggest concerns and how they are addressing them. The event offers two days of great sessions on strategy,leadership, ACOS, physician alignment, healthcare reform, improving profitability, the role of the CIO, social media, data analytics, mobile health, EMR issues and health IT issues.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Christmas bonuses for staff members: 2 strategies to avoid
- A new era for ASC partnerships — How to optimize payer & patient relationships
- Under-treating pain — Are physicians scared of addiction? The DEA?
- 16 biggest gainers & losers in healthcare stocks
- Baltimore Washington Eye Center adds Alcon CENTURION Vision System