Becker's Healthcare Conferences – Call for Speakers/Presentations
Becker's Healthcare accepts proposals for speakers and presentations at our annual events throughout the year. We begin accepting proposals approximately 10 months before the event date, and announce the final schedule four months prior to the event.
To propose a presentation or panel, please send the following information to Scott Becker at email@example.com. A complete list of submission deadlines is listed below.
- Presentation title
- Head presenter's/organizer's contact information
- Names, titles and organizations of all speakers/presenters (single presenters through four-speaker panels are welcome).Note:Presentations with physicians and/or hospital, health system, ASC or physician practice executives as speakers are preferable to presentations that feature vendors or consultants without physician or executive inclusion.
- 2-5 key learning objectivesorbullet points outlining what information will be covered during the session
- Preferred session length (40 minutes or 80-minute workshop; please note that 80 minute sessions are very limited)
Event: Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit
Date/Location: July 27-28, 2016; Fairmont, Chicago
Submission Open: August 10, 2015
Submission Deadline: September 30, 2015
Event information: This exclusive conference brings together Hospital and Health System Chief Information Officers (CIOs), Information Technology and Revenue Cycle Executives to discuss the Role of the CIO, Data Analytics, Mobile Health, EMR and Health IT Issues, plus Revenue Cycle issues including narrowing margins, increased costs, market changes, lack of resources and giving optimizing revenue cycle processes.
Event: Becker's ASC 23 Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs
Date/Location: October 27-29, 2016; Swissotel, Chicago
Submission Open: November 30, 2015
Submission Deadline: December 30, 2015
Event information: This exclusive conference brings together surgeons, administrators and ASC business and clinical leaders to discuss how to improve your ASC and its bottom line in these challenging but opportunity-filled times.
Event: Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Strategy
Date/Location: November 8-9, 2016; Swissotel, Chicago
Submission Open: December 7, 2015
Submission Deadline: January 7, 2016
Event information: This exclusive conference brings together Hospital and Health System Chief Executive Officers (CEOs), Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) and Chief Information Officers (CIOs) to discuss strategy, leadership, finance, healthcare information technology, ACOs, physician alignment, healthcare reform and more!
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Olympus under fire: Internal emails reveal US execs told not to issue warning about possible fatal scope infection — 10 takeaways
- 6 key concepts for smart staffing at ASCs
- 5 trends in the surgery center & emergency center markets
- NeuroSpine Institute of Orlando’s Global Microsurgical Center of Orlando receives accreditation: 5 key notes
- Australia awards 1st patent for MRSA detection technology: 5 key points