CMS COO Michelle Snyder Retires
According to a report from The New York Times, CMS Chief Operating Officer Michelle Snyder is retiring this week.
Ms. Snyder — who oversaw the agency's day-to-day operations and allocation of resources — worked with the technology experts who constructed HealthCare.gov and was actively involved in efforts to repair the site, which experienced numerous technical problems following its launch, according to the report. Ms. Snyder's deputy, Tim Love, will take over as acting COO.
More Articles on CMS:
CMS CIO Tony Trenkle Steps Down
OIG, CMS Release Final Rules for EHR Stark Exception, Anti-Kickback Safe Harbor
CMS Names 123 New Medicare Shared Savings ACOs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Reinventing Healthcare: 5 Strategies for Successfully Leading ChangeRead Now
- 35 summer reading picks for surgeons
- Becker's Healthcare announces ambulatory surgery center educational program
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief information officer strategy roundtable
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief executive officer strategy roundtable
- Syracuse VA Medical Center names Dr. Virginia Nelson anesthesia chief