Nurses, Nurse Managers Earning Higher Salaries This Year
survey of more than 1,260 medical practices.
Nurses and nurse managers saw average salary increases of 4 percent and 12 percent respectively, according to the survey, which compiled compensation data during the fourth quarter of 2011 on nine specific clinical and administrative support job titles.
Data showed that the highest-paid non-physicians on staff are physician assistants, with an average salary of $84,000, followed by nurse practitioners, at $83,000.
Related Article on Business Office / Accounting / HR:Connecticut Physician Leads Opposition to Medical Malpractice Bill
Hospitals Acquisition of Physician Practices More Than Doubles Since 2005
15 New Benchmarks on ASC Administrator Compensation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About